There are various job opportunities that are available in the modern era. Career support is offered by a range of different mechanisms. Much career support is informal and provided through personal networks or existing relationships such as management. There is a market for private career support, however, the bulk of career support that exists as a professionalized activity is provided by the public sector.
Key types of career support include
Career counseling assesses people's interests, personality, values, and skills, and helps them to explore career options and research graduate and professional schools. Career counseling provides one-on-one or groups professional assistance in exploration and decision-making tasks related to choosing a major/occupation, transitioning into the world of work or further professional training
Career education describes a process by which individuals come to learn about themselves, their careers and the world of work. There is a strong tradition of career education in schools, however, career education can also occur in a wider range of other contexts including further and higher education and the workplace. A commonly used framework for careers education is DOTS which stands for decision learning (D), opportunity awareness(o), transition learning (T), and self-awareness (S).
Oftentimes, higher education is thought of as being too narrow or too researched based and lacking a deeper understanding of the material to develop the skills necessary for a certain career.
The common problem that people may encounter when trying to achieve an education for a career is the cost. The career that comes with the education must pay well enough to be able to pay off the schooling. The benefits of schooling can differ greatly depending on the degree (or certification) obtained, the programs the school may offer, and the ranking of the school.
Sometimes, colleges provide students more with just education to prepare for careers. It is not uncommon for colleges to provide pathways and support straight into the workforce the students may desire.
Much career support is delivered face-to-face, but an increasing amount of career support is delivered online.
Here is the list of a few works in various fields:
1. To carry on the business of dealers in all types of mechanical engineering items, sheet metals, works, fabrication, welding, casting and milling items.
2. To carry on business of processing, extracting and/ or refining oils of all varieties, including edible and non-edible, vegetable oils, vegetable ghee, soaps of all kinds, deoiled cakes, deoiled meals for human consumption balanced food, baby food of all varieties, and perfumery and cosmetics, hair oils, toothpastes, tooth powders and face powders, all kinds of toilet requisites and to manufacture process, refine, sell, buy, import, export and/ or deal on any such products, their raw materials stores, packing materials by-products and allied commodities.
3. To carry on the business of garage proprietors, taxicab, omnibus, motor car, lorry and other public or private conveyance, proprietors, jobmasters, motorcycle or other vehicle manufacturers and repairs, garage builders, dealers in motor accessories of all kinds, motor and mechanical engineers dealers in motor products of all kinds, carriers and hires of vehicles of all description.
4. To invest in, subscribe for, purchase or otherwise acquire and sell, dispose of, exchange, hold and deal in shares, stocks, bonds, debentures stocks, public securities or their other securities issued by Company or any authority Central, State, Municipal, Local or otherwise and to invest in land and other properties.
5. To initiate, organize and to carry on the functions, operations and business of electricians and electrical engineers.